How To Get Away With Murder

Discussion in 'TV Shows/Anime/Manga' started by neverAgain, Nov 9, 2014.

1. neverAgain

neverAgain Senior member

So this is the new hit series on ABC and upon a friend's recommendation I started watching it (there's only 7 episodes so far - the eighth episode and future episodes will air on Thursday at 10 PM EST). I won't reveal too much but the general idea is a law professor (played by the lovely Viola Davis ... yes the same Viola Davis from The Help who played a maid) and her students taking on (she and her students find evidence to defend their client) different cases and defending their (sometimes guilty) clients. Of course the show's name isn't just for show and from the very beginning there are recurrent scenes of a future murder and the episodes are leading up to this murder.
    And of course, it's hard to ignore the many sex scenes, many of them gay sex scenes (homophobes beware) but they are there to add some more drama and ... fan service ;).

If you want to watch the episodes online, you can go to http://watchseries.ag/serie/How_to_Get_Away_with_Murder and find links (I usually choose videoweed, but whatever works).

2. johnplaya

johnplaya Popular member VIP User

Do you like it? I have seen the previews on T.V and it has always caught my attention (the title alone did). I am lacking a quality, edge of you seat show since Breaking Bad so maybe this will fill the void.

3. neverAgain

neverAgain Senior member

If you're looking for something to fill the void of Breaking Bad then it may not live up to your expectations but I think it it's great... full of drama and sex... although there might be too much sex and making out for your liking.

4. johnplaya

johnplaya Popular member VIP User

There is never too much sex for my liking, don't worry! :p But when I do watch it I won't go in with the mindset that it can replace BB.

5. Sevens

Sevens New member

Full of drama and sex? The Affair is what I'm on right now and its good.

6. sikat

sikat Popular member

I think it'd probably be impossible to fill the breaking bad void but thanks i'll keep it on my radar. Feels like this show could be like Dexter except the protagonist and antagonist roles are reversed (or perhaps the twist is that its not)

and by gay sex... do you mean male or female? you know, just so I know what I'm dealing with

7. Sevens

Sevens New member

Omg the best show I know this is off topic but my favorite show right now is The 100. Currently on season 2 that's airing now. Check it out I reccomend.

8. AstroScopus

AstroScopus Ex-Administrator

oddly this is just now getting popular... I just heard about this at work for the first time lol